Let’s face it cybersecurity content online isn’t the most imaginative or creative – we’re all sick to death of the stock images of the hoodies and binary pictures – it’s tired, it’s boring and time to shake things up a bit.
So, at Eskenzi Digital we’ve employed Kej Kamani, fresh from Sony Music and before that at the BBC on Radio One producing some crazy stuff for almost a decade. He’s bringing all that experience to the cybersecurity industry to provide some creative content to help companies appear exciting, compelling and most importantly engaging.
Eskenzi Digital’s KingMaker Programme
To really win in social media it’s got to be on message, sharp, clever, different and varied – at Eskenzi Digital we’re doing this through our KingMaker programme which will make your people stand out amongst the community.
Together we will create true experts in their field that customers, press and stakeholders turn to for pioneering insight, perspective and opinion!
This programme will …
- Develop a coherent online presence across all social platforms.
- Create shareable, unique and engaging content that projects your company persona.
- Build company profiles and personalities through blogs, videos and podcasts.
- Grow your online followers and customer engagement.
- Make you “THE” company that attracts the best talent out there.
- Generate clear monthly reporting showing you the value of the Kingmaker program.
Triumph in the Security Kingdom with our Kingmaker Programme!