2019 has seen Eskenzi PR & Marketing break new ground in more ways than one: we’ve expanded to Brazil and Singapore and more widely in the US and Germany, been hired by ten new clients, started a podcast service, grown our PR and digital teams, featured in a national newspaper and generated more top tier coverage for our clients than ever before.
Here are just some of our proudest achievements in 2019:
Our highlights in numbers:
- Total pieces of coverage: 8,241
- Pieces of tier 1 coverage: 4,074
- Pieces of national coverage: 416
- Rapid response generated coverage: 3,626
- Rapid response success rate: 60%
- Articles published: 432
- Interviews conducted: 498
Our proudest moments of 2019:
- We secured and conducted a grand total of 96 interviews for our clients at Infosecurity Europe 2019!
- Lucy, one of our industrious and go-getting Account Directors, secured an interview between a client and the BBC in Argentina, achieving national and international coverage. Highlights included: one of the most watched videos on the BBC News YouTube channel ever with 1.4 million views, a feature on the prime-time BBC Breakfast show and the BBC News website and translated syndications on BBC Mundo, BBC News Swahili and the BBC Hindi Instagram page.
- The fourth annual Security Serious Awards was bigger and better than ever, with over 150 security specialists in attendance!
- 2019 saw us work with more clients than ever, supported by the biggest team we’ve ever had!
- We’ve expanded even more widely in the US, taking on five new clients and increasing our staff to six, as well as collaborating with agencies in Brazil and Singapore for the first time!
- Thanks to our dedicated and creative inhouse team, we’ve grown the IT Security Guru’s online presence to 15,000 Twitter followers and a site readership of over 22,000, making it one of the most highly respected cybersecurity sites in the UK!
- We did a great bit of our own PR, featuring in a Telegraph piece on Facebook and toughening regulations around online harm.
- Our service offering has also diversified with the installation of a multimedia studio, where we now facilitate weekly podcasts and video interviews!