Eskenzi PR will once again be organising the IT security analyst & CISO Forum on 1st and 2nd May 2018 in London – this year we’ve pulled out all the stops to get some really outstanding analysts to fly in from the US, Germany and the UK to meet with just 10 vendors. Already 5 places have been snapped up, so now we’re on the scout for another 5 leading edge companies who are going to wow the analyst and CISO communities with new innovative technology and strong ambitious plans to grow and show competitive advantage.
This event has been designed to make it incredibly time and cost effective as it combines three events into one:
- Meeting a year’s worth of analysts in one day
- A CISO roundtable with between 10-15 of the UKs top CISOs
- Lead generation opportunity through exhibiting at the CISO debates for over 50 end-users which takes place on the second afternoon of the event.
The Forum has been going for over a decade and is only available to just 10 vendors, of which there are now just 5 places left.
These are the analysts who have so far agreed to attend:
- IDC – Duncan Brown (UK)
- Bloor Research – Fran Howarth (EU)
- Kuppinger Cole + Partner – Martin Kuppinger (EU)
- Quocirca – Bob Tarzey (UK)
- Telesperience – Teresa Cottam (UK)
- Goode International – Alan Goode (UK)
- ABI Research – Michela Menting (UK)
- Ovum –Rik Turner (UK)
- PAC – Paul Fisher (UK)
- Securosis – Mike Rothman (US)
- 451 Group – Scott Crawford (US)
- Forrester Research – Heidi Shay (US)
- Aberdeen Group – Derek Brink (US)
- NSS Labs – Paula Musich (US)
- David Monahan – EMA (USA)
End-user companies who will attend include:
Santander, National Grid, Network Rail, GlaxoSmithKline, Virgin Media, BP , HMRC, Commerzbank, BBC, BT, Foreign Commonwealth Office, John Lewis , NFU Mutual,, Betfair, Channel 4, Lloyds, Unilever, Barclays, The Economist, HSBC, Home Office, Cabinet Office, NHS.
If you have new products and have something refreshing and insightful to impart to the analyst community then you should seriously consider attending this event.
The cost of the event is £13,500 which includes the entire 2 day event, including accommodation for 2 nights in Park Lane’s Intercontinental Hotel, which is absolutely gorgeous, plus dinner for 2 nights and breakfast and lunch over the 2 days. Any additional delegates attend for £1000 plus VAT.
The event will once again take place at No.4 Hamilton Place, Mayfair, London W1J and we hope you will be able to attend.
If you are interested in reserving a place please call Yvonne on +44 (0)207 1832 832 or email email@example.com