Following on from the success of the first Security Serious Week last October, we will once again be organising another week to encourage UK plc to become more serious about security! You can get involved in the following ways:
- Run an interesting webinar that will have broad appeal and encourage great awareness of a particular current topic – it cannot be self-serving or product orientated. We can host it for you for free via our IT security guru BrightTALK channel. If you present a webinar we will promote it for you on the website and display your logo on the sponsor page. The sooner we promote this the more people will register.
- Sponsor the Security Serious Conference at the Department of Culture, Media and Sports for as little as £2,750 which will get you a booth at the event, leads of the 70 participants and publicity around the entire promotion during the week in press releases and on the website with your logo prominently displayed.
- Sponsor the last category available at the Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards for £2,700 which is the Cyber-Scribe – the best writer in the industry.
- Enter your staff, partners and customers into the new Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards on 6th October – recognising all those who are heroes in our industry doing good behind the scenes – it’s free to enter and free to come along – no strings attached. To enter go to https://www.securityserious.com/AwardNomination.aspx
- Promote Security Serious Week at the end of your emails, in your newsletters and basically everywhere to get people thinking more seriously about security. Could you push them on your newsletters, through social media etc. Here are the links about the event:
- Logo is available from Katie@eskenzipr.com if you would like to use it.
If you’d like some further information please let me know!