Brief the world’s top IT Security analysts & CISOs in Europe
We’ve opened up registration for the European IT Security Analyst & CISO Forum on 25th and 26th April 2016 at the Melia White House Hotel in Regent’s Park.
If you’re keen to get the analysts talking about your products or you’ve got something new to talk to them about, then this is your opportunity to influence some of the top analysts in Europe and the US.
It’s a very niche event for just 10 innovative, dynamic IT security vendors with proven technology! So if you think the analyst & CISO community would be interested in hearing about your roadmap and product suite then read on!
Here’s a quick overview on what it’s all about:
- You meet with 10 of the world’s top IT security analysts in day one (list below)
- Day 2 you are one of just 10 vendors to be privileged enough to sit, quiz and hear what is driving the CISO community and to find out what products they want to buy. Plus you get to network with them during the morning and over lunch.
- You get sales leads on the afternoon of day two by exhibiting for free at the CISO and analyst roundtable debate where we expect around 120 IT security professionals and buyers to attend.
Some of the analysts who have already agreed to attend include:
- IDC – Duncan Brown
- Ovum – Andy Kellett and Rik Turner
- 451 Group – Scott Crawford and Dan Raywood
- Forrester Research – John Kindervag
- Bloor Research – Fran Howarth
- Kuppinger Cole + Partner – Martin Kuppinger
- Quocirca – Bob Tarzey
- NSS Labs – Paula Musich
- IT Harvest – Richard Stiennon
- Securosis – Mike Rothman OR Adrian Lane
- Telesperience – Teresa Cottam
- Goode International – Alan Goode
- ABI Research – Michela Menting
End-user companies who will be invited to attend include:
• National Grid
• Network Rail
• Virgin Media
• BP Plc
• BBC Future Media & Technology
• Foreign Commonwealth Office
• John Lewis
• NFU Mutual
• Snow Valley
• Channel four
• Jericho Forum
• The Economist
If you have new products and have something refreshing and insightful to impart to the analyst community then you should seriously consider attending this event as there are just 10 places available for this “once in a year event” .
The cost of the event is £10,500, which includes the entire 2 day event. If you would details please email Yvonne@eskenzipr.com