Most people buy products and/or services from familiar brands; creating a buzz in the press and on social media for the company does wonders in building that familiarity. And so, our primary objective at Eskenzi PR is to work closely with our clients to generate awareness about the company among their target audience and the wider public.
Unlike our other clients, International Cyber Expo is not a vendor but an event. Yet, the principle remains the same. We were brought on board last year by the organisers, Nineteen Group, to make some noise about its inaugural launch as a standalone cybersecurity-focused event co-located with the long-established physical security event, International Security Expo. Fortunately, we must have done something right because we went and won Best PR Campaign as part of the 2022 Exhibition News Marketing Awards. More importantly, the event was a huge success, welcoming 130+ exhibitors and over 4,500 visitors from across the globe, including senior cybersecurity professionals from household names such as Google, Microsoft, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Network Rail and Boohoo. Not to mention, government representatives from various departments such as the Home Office, were in attendance too.
This year, our goal is to support Nineteen Group as they bring the Expo back bigger and better on the 26th and 27th of September 2023 at London Olympia. Naturally, this means ramping up coverage. And we are doing just that…since we resumed our PR initiatives in May 2023, the team has secured 110 pieces of coverage for International Cyber Expo.
Of course, we couldn’t achieve this without the Expo’s highly knowledgeable and dedicated Advisory Council members. Thanks to insights from experts including Simon Newman (CEO of the Cyber Resilience Centre for London), Professor Lisa Wilson (founder of Areté Business Performance), Lisa Ventura MBE (founder of Cyber Security Unity), and Chris White (Head of Cyber and Innovation at the South East Cyber Resilience Centre), we have had pick up in inews, The Independent, Evening Standard, The Sun, Cyber News, Verdict, Teiss, among other Tier 1 and national hits.
If, after all this, you have yet to hear about the event, then you’re hearing about it now – and we can promise that it is worthwhile attending. So, do register for FREE here: https://ice-2023.reg.buzz/eskenzi
If you’re press, register here: https://www.internationalcyberexpo.com/press-pass-registration
You can look forward to…
• Global Cyber Summit:
Sponsored this year by Google Cloud, Infoblox, Sonatype and OpenText, the Global Cyber Summit invites cybersecurity experts to discuss current cyber threats, priorities, and challenges in a combination of roundtable discussions, fireside chats and presentations. While the agenda is still being refined, you can expect the implications of AI, quantum computing and the cyber skills gap to be among the themes covered.
Uniquely, this year’s Global Cyber Summit will also focus on the Russian cyber-attacks on Ukraine and other regions, offering the Ukrainian perspective. Advisors closely associated with Ukrainian government agencies will provide invaluable insights into the reality and impact of these attacks on critical infrastructure and businesses. Additionally, the Summit will shed light on significant legislative changes that affect the cybersecurity landscape.
Attendees of the Global Cyber Summit can also take advantage of scheduled talks at the co-located International Security Expo.
For the full programme, visit: https://www.internationalcyberexpo.com/international-security-conference
• Tech Hub Stage: An opportunity for vendors to launch products/services and talk about real-life applications and case studies of game-changing solutions.
• Senior-Level Roundtables (By Invitation Only): An intimate get-together of 8 – 10 Chief Information Security Officers and other senior representatives exploring the latest challenges they are facing, and their insights on emerging trends.
• Immersive Cyber Demonstrations: Professional actors from Crisis Cast deliver immersive demonstrations on how to prepare for cyber threats, explore vulnerabilities and survive in the new age of information warfare.
• Connect+ Live: A meeting service to connect qualified international buyers with sellers based on their buying needs.
• International Pavilions: A range of International Pavilions expand the market opportunity and international nature of this high-level cybersecurity event.
• Government Zone: With support spanning the Home Office, UKDSE, UK Cyber Council, Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) and more, the Government Zone provides a central meeting point for visitors to network and discover the latest projects and plans for the UK’s future with the most senior and influential figures in UK Government departments, organisations and agencies.
• Cyber Griffin Tabletop Exercise: The award-winning tabletop exercise is designed to explore the decisions that people make in real-life scenarios in order to protect their businesses from modern-day threats.
And new this year…
• Grab the Mic: Women in Cyber:
In collaboration with Assured Intelligence, International Cyber Expo is excited to launch a new event: ‘Grab the Mic: Women in Cyber.’ The 2.5-hour networking event aims to inspire, educate and connect the incredible women (and allies) of the cybersecurity industry.
You can find the full agenda here: https://www.internationalcyberexpo.com/grab-mic-women-cyber
• Cyber Escape Room with The Metropolitan Police
The Metropolitan Police’s Cyber Protect Team will run an interactive cybersecurity exercise designed to deliver key messaging to staff through a variety of problem-solving exercises – promoting good cyber behaviour and preventing individuals from becoming the next victim of a cyber-attack. It covers important topics such as phishing, data leakage and passwords. Upon completion of the exercise, a thorough debrief is provided to explain the significance of each topic covered and put it into context.
• Mindfulness Zone
In partnership with The Zensory, International Cyber Expo is introducing a Mindfulness Zone this year. This space will be a quieter area where attendees can escape and decompress from the bustling show floor. Here, guests can find helpful resources to support themselves as well as their teams during stressful times.
We look forward to seeing you there!